The goDiscover SmartChart contains 12 charts.
12 charts which open up an immersive experience in learning, engagement, and fun.
This kit is created for children who are really curious. It explains concepts that build knowledge and aid children in their regular school curriculum without the pressure of learning. Apt for parents who want to initiate their children (aged 5 – 10 years) for the more complex concepts to come.
The SmartChart is the perfect tool for parents as well as teachers to help children grasp advanced learning. Using the StickBuddy, or the re-recordable stickers, the information on any chart can be doubled, in quantity and in value. The StickBuddy allows recording and playback on charts with which information, on the same or allied subjects, can be built in subsequent recordings.
The 12 charts are categorized with unique content and innovative methods, such as the spider chart, to
1) Create new content
2) Improve children’s existing knowledge base.
3) Generate curiosity
4) Build thinking capacity
- Continents & Oceans: The in-depth interactive information and knowledge that this chart offers will make your little one quite the explorer.
- Human Body: This chart is sure to get your little one hooked to the fascinating world of human biology!
- Hindi Varnmala: Learning Hindi is not difficult anymore. Hand this chart to your child and see the magic of ‘learning Hindi independently.’
- India: There is so much to learn and get surprised to know about our own country but with interaction and fun.
- Occupations: Professions and how they dress, what they do, and what they have to study to do their job – each one has a different story to tell!
- Seasons: Why do we have summer? Why do we wear sweaters in Winter? Are there more questions like these that you struggle to answer? This poster will answer all these questions and more!
- Advanced Shapes: Magic of interactive 3D shapes is sure to make them see geometry in everything around them!
- Solar System: When the sun, stars and the planets tell their own story, that’s when it all gets interesting!
- Sound: This unique chart has different sounds – some of which are very rare. This chart enhances their listening skills in a way that traditional books cannot.
- Means of Transportation: Next time they will recognize all the different means of transportation and how they help us for various reasons.
- Musical Instrument: Sitar, Guitar and all other musical instruments come alive – on a single chart! This instills an interest to even learn musical instruments and develops a passion for music too.
- Road Sign: We guarantee that your little one will soon be able to tell you about the signs on the road which probably even you won’t know of!
If you already own the SmartBook the SmartChart is the logical next step.
And if you don’t have the SmartBook, then you should start with it.
But, if your child is already 5 years or above, the SmartChart is a must-have because you don’t want to miss out on something so wonderful, twice!
Can we call them educational toys or learning toys? Yes! These preschool curriculum aiding – educational toys do everything a toy does and lot more! They are also the best educational gift for a tiny human you know.
Educational Books Recommendations by Kids Age
- Educational Books For 2 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 3 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 4 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 5 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 6 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 7 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 8 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 9 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 10 Year Olds Kids