This combo consists of 2 products and 1 talking smart pen: Smartbook (9 interactive books) + Wonder & Smile – 21 interactive stories (Educational Books for 3+ years old) + 30 re-recordable stickers. (Educational Preschool Activity Books)
– SmartBook : Your child’s first book!
All the 9 books offer multitudes of fun, education, and engagement for kids aged 2-4 years. Each SmartBook is full of interactive and colourful content which will definitely grab the attention of your young one. Using the SmartPen, the pages of each Smart Book can be brought to life.
The sensor at the tip of the pen reads the hidden code in the images to recite the pre-recorded information. Similarly, using the re-recordable stickers, you can also record new audios to add to the SmartBook. Preschool Interactive Learning Smart Book
Now, you can engage your kids with the voice they love and know – your own, even when you aren’t home.
The Smart Book covers a range of topics from alphabets to all the popular nursery rhymes, even the Hindi varnmala, each interactive in a unique way. The SmartBook covers a range of topics from alphabets to all the popular nursery rhymes, even the Hindi varnmala, each interactive in a unique way.
- Letter A to Z: Learning alphabets was never this easy for your kiddo. Yes, A for Apple and B for Ball are still there on traditional paper books but in this book your child gets to hear the words and sentences being pronounced accurately in the fun audio!
- Animals & Birds: This takes your kiddo on an interactive tour in the world of animals and birds. They listen to their sounds and know so much of each one of them. So we assure that your little one is going to identify a lot of them on their own in the real world!
- Vegetables & Fruits: Your little one listens to all the vegetable and fruit rhymes and is bound to fall in love with more than 5 vegetables and fruits! The images are attractive and fun to listen to.
- Colours: Hand your kiddo the ‘Colours’ smart book with the smart talking pen. Pretty sure they will be your fashion or interior designing support – in terms of color recognition and concept!
- Rhymes: Rhymes nurture a child’s imagination and creativity but listening to rhymes at their own pace plus the create, record and play self-made rhymes in their own voice takes the whole experience a notch up.
- First 100 words: Ever wonder how at times your little one just picks up a sudden accent or pronunciation out of nowhere? But what if they can have the right pronunciation handy – right in their hand? In addition to learning 100 commonly used words in their surroundings.
- Numbers: Math will be fun with the ‘Numbers’ smart book! Your kiddo is going to love learning and practicing ‘interactive math’!
- Picture Book: The ‘Picture Book’ gives ample plots to toy with and come up with many stories! Your kiddo can record a new story each day on the page itself and record their imagination and creativity!
- Sidhi Saral Hindi: Yes, learning Hindi is a pain for us Indians also. But we can’t tell you how simple and easy it is to just pick up the ‘Sidhi Saral Hindi’ and just let the interaction do the magic! Hindi grammar, alphabet, words, spellings and sentences are all taken care of by mere interaction!
– WONDER & SMILE Interactive Story Book
The WONDER & SMILE Interactive Story Book Kit’s Unique Features:
- Great resource for developing listening and language skills.
- Listen to wonder books anywhere, super-easy and screen free.
- Pleasant and easy to follow narrative audio.
- Accessible for children who don’t read yet or who struggle with reading.
- Can be used by one or more children at the same time by increasing the Interactive Pen’s volume.
- Children can listen to the story over and over by themselves under limited or no supervision.
What is special about Wonder Storybooks?
- Stories played with music help kids stay focused and learn new words, sounds, expressions and more!
- Develops your child’s brain, their ability to focus, concentrate, builds social and communication skills.
- Sparks your child’s imagination and stimulates curiosity.
- Improves your child’s pronunciation and fluency, thereby building confidence.
- Fosters empathy, understanding and emotional intelligence.
- Helps your child learn punctuation, enunciation, and emphasis, all of which
bring out the meaning of a text and improve speaking and writing skills.
- Helps your child learn the difference between ‘real’ and ‘make-believe.’
- Helps your child understand language above their reading level, and learn
new words and advanced sentence structures.
- Helps your child cope better with long journeys as Wonder Stories can be
played in the car or even on trains and buses. Easy to carry anywhere and everywhere!
- Helps your child understand feelings and emotions and helps them learn more about themselves
HOW RE-RECORDABLE STICKERS WORKS
- STICK: Paste a Stick Buddy on anything, for instance a chart or a book.
- RECORD: Touch the ‘Record’ button and start recording.
- PLAY: Touch the ‘Play Me’ button to playback your recent recording.
Educational Books Recommendations by Kids Age
- Educational Books For 2 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 3 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 4 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 5 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 6 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 7 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 8 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 9 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 10 Year Olds Kids
- Kindergarten Books for 4 Years Olds Kids