MOPPET – LKG is a curriculum-based set of educational books for LKG which has been designed to be a second step ladder after MOPPET- Nursery. (Kindergarten Books for 4 Years Olds Kids)It revises almost all the topics covered in Nursery as well as introduces new topics for LKG learners. This LKG Kit has 3 books which covers English, Maths and EVS in three different levels. Level 1 book is designed for beginners, Level 2 book is designed for intermediate and Level 3 book is for the advanced understanding of the concepts.
Each book of this set engages children into the fun of English alphabet, new words and revision of words already learned, numbers. And more detailed activities on numbers, mathematical concepts such as measurements, place value and EVS topics such as seasons, animals, pollution, healthy eating habits and much more! What makes it further interesting is that apart from having the information on paper, the whole set can be made interactive with the talking Smartpen which allows children to develop their imagination and enhances curiosity as well as creativity.
Introducing MOPPET – LKG is an excellent way to keep your child in home schooling or even group of kids (kindergarten or classroom) engaged with their lessons – but it also comes with a whole host of other benefits for young children. These educational books will also help to develop the necessary skills for the next year at school while providing a wonderful source of excitement and entertainment.
Moppet – LKG is aimed to enrich the teaching-learning process by supplementing the young learners with the following benefits:
- Helps grasp new concepts by simultaneously revising the curriculum of Nursery
- Increases student-to-teacher collaboration by active participation
- Inculcates flexible thinking
- Primarily focuses on the acquisition of basic life skills
- Ensures memory retention and mental development
Why not provide learning applications on computer versus the interactive paper books?
Applications on screens and mobiles are very beautifully and intelligently designed. They allow much more information to be connected than it is ever possible in a paper book, but:
- Watching content on a screen for a number of hours does not ensure retention of that information. The laws of cognition and muscular memory almost fail with screen-based learning. Don’t we learn the road from our home to school when we actually walk on it versus being driven?
- The vision and memory are very fragile at this tender age. It needs strength and that comes by using the senses in a natural environment. Screens are not human’s natural environment. Over exposure at an age where the organs and senses are still developing is very harmful and cause irreparable damage over time.
- Social skills are non-negotiable for every human. Over exposure to screens has demonstrated missing social connection in not just kids but also adults. The comfort of having eye-to-eye interaction has been seen as a challenge in youngsters of the last few years. We can avoid it whenever possible, atleast in kindergarten and let them grow in human’s natural speed and style, isn’t it?
Educational Books Recommendations by Kids Age
- Educational Books For 2 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 3 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 4 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 5 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 6 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 7 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 8 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 9 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 10 Year Olds Kids
- Kindergarten Books for 4 Years Olds Kids