– India Map Puzzle
Our wooden floor puzzle for Map of India are designed to become an iconic addition to your child’s library and a family-game to enjoy together, just how chess and ludo have been. Here’s why it’s a must-have:
- Enhancing Decision-Making Skills: As your child assembles the colorful puzzle and navigate through a large section of the oceans and the greens around the Indian boundaries, children make choices about how to proceed, shape the border first or move inwards. These choices impact their experience, teaching valuable decision-making skills.
- Learning Perfection with outlines: The wooden puzzle’s pieces are designed to fit perfectly with each other, reinforcing the importance of correctness and perfection, while also helping develop mental patterns of the country’s states, boundaries, neighbourhood and directions.
- Fine Motor Skills: Working with their hands to assemble the puzzle strengthens fine motor skills, an essential aspect of early development.
- Visual Sensory Stimulation: The wooden geographical puzzle is a high-visual sensory activity, a brain teaser where children watch the shape of India emerge as they place the correct pieces in their designated positions.
- Interactive Learning: Once the puzzle is assembled, the fun continues. With the Smart Pen (available here or an old one can also be used after updating), each element comes to life, providing rich information about capitals, languages, wild life sanctuaries, art and music, landscape, sports, facts etc., all in audio when touched.
- Multilingual Learning: The educational puzzle supports audio content in both Hindi and English. Listening to content in their mother tongue helps children connect with their feelings and thoughts, while exploring familiar content in another language expands their vocabulary and pronunciation. It’s a reflection of the multilingual nature of India.
– WONDER & SMILE Interactive Story Book:
The WONDER & SMILE Interactive Story Book Kit’s Unique Features:
- Great resource for developing listening and language skills.
- Listen to wonder books anywhere, super-easy and screen free.
- Pleasant and easy to follow narrative audio.
- Accessible for children who don’t read yet or who struggle with reading.
- Can be used by one or more children at the same time by increasing the Interactive Pen’s volume.
- Children can listen to the story over and over by themselves under limited or no supervision.
What is special about Wonder Storybooks?
- Stories played with music help kids stay focused and learn new words, sounds, expressions and more!
- Develops your child’s brain, their ability to focus, concentrate, builds social and communication skills.
- Sparks your child’s imagination and stimulates curiosity.
- Improves your child’s pronunciation and fluency, thereby building confidence.
- Fosters empathy, understanding and emotional intelligence.
- Helps your child learn punctuation, enunciation, and emphasis, all of which
bring out the meaning of a text and improve speaking and writing skills.
- Helps your child learn the difference between ‘real’ and ‘make-believe.’
- Helps your child understand language above their reading level, and learn
new words and advanced sentence structures.
- Helps your child cope better with long journeys as Wonder Stories can be
played in the car or even on trains and buses. Easy to carry anywhere and everywhere!
- Helps your child understand feelings and emotions and helps them learn more about themselves.
– Pho Pho Phonics – Phonics is all about sound of letters! Best learnt with audio.
The Pho Pho Phonics is the fabulous product that has everything you need to teach the sounds of the English letters alongside meaningful sentences with additional vocabulary, delightful rhymes and exciting fun activities to sharpen their language skills with ease.
The best part is that it is super easy to follow and no rocket science indeed!
How Pho Pho Phonics helps?
- Supports the early years curriculum
- Features beautiful illustrations
- New concepts and methods for strong foundation
- Audio-on-cards through SmartPen.
- Phonetics words
- Brilliant Activities
- ‘How to use’ cards for parents and teachers
HOW RE-RECORDABLE STICKERS WORKS
- STICK: Paste a Stick Buddy on anything, for instance a chart or a book.
- RECORD: Touch the ‘Record’ button and start recording.
- PLAY: Touch the ‘Play Me’ button to playback your recent recording.
Educational Books Recommendations by Kids Age
- Educational Books For 2 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 3 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 4 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 5 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 6 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 7 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 8 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 9 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 10 Year Olds Kids
- Kindergarten Books for 4 Years Olds Kids