What is it?
Teacher Guidelines is a quick reference manual for teachers or caregivers or parents to:
- Understand and learn about our goDiscover Interactive product kit.
- Learn about the content covered in the kit.
- Learn about how it functions.
- Understand the steps to follow to teach the content in the books.
- Understand the learning gains of the product.
Why do you need it?
- To help you supervise or teach your child and help them reach their full potential, we are providing you with simple, easy to follow teaching guidelines.
- These guidelines help you navigate through the product in the right order and with ease.
- It ensures your child does not miss out on any learning gains that the product aims to offer every child.
Why are our teacher guidelines excellent?
- The teacher guidelines include a set of steps you must follow to teach every book in the kit.
- It is written in crisp, simple, and easy to understand language.
- It includes examples from the kit so it is very clear as to how the SmartPen is used to teach every book.
- It explains the learning gains in detail so you are well aware of what you can expect your child to benefit from through our product kit.
- It gives ideas about how you can enhance your child’s learning/knowledge through the use of our unique Interactive SmartPen’s ability to listen, record and play.