This combo consists of 2 products and 1 talking smart pen: BLOOM (3+ years) (Educational Books for 3+ years old) + Wonder & Smile – 21 interactive stories + 30 re-recordable stickers. (Educational Preschool Activity Books)
– BLOOM: Because, what else is childhood about?
Bloom ignites this strong desire to know and learn new things which in turn helps children have beautiful experiences each day. It is a perfect blend of all the Seven Cs which act as a milestone in every child’s growth and development. These Seven Cs are – Communication, Confidence, Curiosity, Contemplation, Cooperation, Competence and Clarity since early years.
The content of Bloom (Learning Toys )is thoughtfully put together considering age appropriateness. Narrative audio content focuses on learning by breaking the barrier of need for reading and writing in the process. Children have an amazing choice to listen and express – easy peasy! In addition to this, exposure to global information and the abundant scope for entertainment across each topic is enhanced greatly to make your little one jump up with joy. It adds a little extra fun to their beautiful lives.
- Includes the 12 essential topics for children before they begin to read and write.
- Content delivery through audio in British accent!
- The special feature for the child or family members to record information and hear it back!
- Various audio stimulations – Fun trivia, phonics, rhymes, animals sounds and a lot more!
- 280+ re-recordable stickers to make your very own content for even more fun!
- 1000+ interactions
- 20000+ words
- 200+ rhymes
- 1000+ facts
– WONDER & SMILE Interactive Story Book:
The WONDER & SMILE Interactive Story Book Kit’s Unique Features:
- Great resource for developing listening and language skills.
- Listen to wonder books anywhere, super-easy and screen free.
- Pleasant and easy to follow narrative audio.
- Accessible for children who don’t read yet or who struggle with reading.
- Can be used by one or more children at the same time by increasing the Interactive Pen’s volume.
- Children can listen to the story over and over by themselves under limited or no supervision.
What is special about Wonder Storybooks?
- Stories played with music help kids stay focused and learn new words, sounds, expressions and more!
- Develops your child’s brain, their ability to focus, concentrate, builds social and communication skills.
- Sparks your child’s imagination and stimulates curiosity.
- Improves your child’s pronunciation and fluency, thereby building confidence.
- Fosters empathy, understanding and emotional intelligence.
- Helps your child learn punctuation, enunciation, and emphasis, all of which
bring out the meaning of a text and improve speaking and writing skills.
- Helps your child learn the difference between ‘real’ and ‘make-believe.’
- Helps your child understand language above their reading level, and learn
new words and advanced sentence structures.
- Helps your child cope better with long journeys as Wonder Stories can be
played in the car or even on trains and buses. Easy to carry anywhere and everywhere!
- Helps your child understand feelings and emotions and helps them learn more about themselves
HOW RE-RECORDABLE STICKERS WORKS
- STICK: Paste a Stick Buddy on anything, for instance a chart or a book.
- RECORD: Touch the ‘Record’ button and start recording.
- PLAY: Touch the ‘Play Me’ button to playback your recent recording.
Educational Books Recommendations by Kids Age
- Educational Books For 2 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 3 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 4 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 5 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 6 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 7 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 8 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 9 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 10 Year Olds Kids
- Kindergarten Books for 4 Years Olds Kids