A learning toy like talking books and talking pen can be a valuable educational tool for 4-year-olds as it can help enhance their language and reading skills, promote active learning, provide an interactive learning experience, and build their confidence. Here are the reasons why goDiscover Interactive Series can be an important educational tool for your 4-year-old: (Educational Toys for 4 Years Olds Kids)
- Enhances language development: An interactive book, poster or chart can help enhance a child’s language development by helping them improve their vocabulary, pronunciation, and comprehension skills. As the pen speaks and reads aloud the words, sentences or stories, the child can hear and learn new words and phrases, which can help expand their vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Improves reading skills: Interactive learning series by goDiscover can help children improve child’s reading skills by allowing him or her to read along with the talking pen as it reads aloud. This supports in correcting pronunciation, fluency, and improves overall comprehension skills.
- Promotes active learning: Talking books or talking pens encourage active learning as they require children to listen and respond to what the pen is saying. goDiscover interactive series also has the recording and playback feature either in-built in the books/ posters or with the help of re-recordable stickers wherein the child can record his or her voice and listen back to it. Not just that parents or teachers can also record instructions that the child can follow when they are by themselves with the book and talking pen. This can help improve their listening skills, concentration and ability to follow instructions.
- Provides interactive learning experience: goDiscover talking books and posters make learning interactive and engaging for children. The child can touch different parts of the page with the pen to hear different sounds, music, or information. This can help capture their attention whilst making learning a fun filled activity.
- Builds confidence: Learning with an educational talking book or talking pen can help build a child’s confidence and self-esteem as they see themselves learning and progressing. The immediate feedback and positive reinforcement from the pen can motivate the child to continue learning and exploring new topics!