Educational Toys for 3 Year Old Kids
Parenting a 3-year-old slightly gets better as they start understanding instructions better although they are more inclined to do things their way. They pay more attention while reading and listening to books and their movements get faster. They communicate their needs or wants better. Talking books are an excellent choice for 3-year-olds, as they offer a fun and interactive way to learn new skills and concepts. Here are the top reasons why talking books are a good investment for 3-year-olds:
- Encourages ‘Love’ for Reading: The colorful illustrations, engaging stories, fun sound effects and the option to record and listen to own voice in talking books encourages the love for reading and learning in your toddler. This love for reading will eventually be an be important learning enabler as they grow and continue to learn.
- Improves Vocabulary: Talking books provide children with exposure to new words, helping to expand their vocabulary. This is crucial for their language development, as this sets the foundation for their ability to communicate effectively.
- Corrects Pronunciation: Educational toys like talking books are also an excellent ‘pronunciation setter’ for a toddler. Its a tool that is dependable and easily accessible to the child given that the pronunciation of the said talking book is clear, audible and in a normal accent! For e.g. a clear Indian accent for an Indian toddler’ or a clear British accent for a British toddler.
- Enhances Listening Skills: Talking books makes children to listen to and follow along a story, which helps them improve their listening skills. This is an important skill that will serve them well in school and in their future lives.
- Provides Learning Opportunities: goDiscover talking books, posters, charts, puzzles, globe etc. aids curriculum meaning they have educational content, such as counting, shapes, colors, maps, sounds, Hindi language, math. These educational opportunities help children learn important concepts and skills in a fun and interactive way.
- Encourages Imagination and Creativity: Talking books allow children to use their imagination to visualize the story, characters, or events. This further helps in creativity and imagination which in turn opens up a world of possibilities for their future.
- Supports Independent Learning: Talking books are easy for children to use on their own which gives them an excellent opportunity to learn on their own with little to no help. This helps children to feel confident and capable, which is important for their overall development and self-esteem.