KinderSmart is a box full of surprises for early learners. At the age when they are not reading and writing yet but are building their listening and speaking muscles, we must surround them with options to speak and listen in abundance. In today’s technology driven era, it becomes all the more important to provide progressive yet age-appropriate and safe learning methods. goDiscover Kinder Smart is another special box for the little ones to learn meaningfully and willfully. Gift it to your own child or to someone who matters, because gifting is all about giving value and what better value could we give to our kids than the joy of learning. The goDiscover Kindersmart kit is a set of 18 interactive, educational posters and one talking pen.
All the 18 posters offer multitudes of fun, education, and engagement for kids aged 3 and above. What are the topics covered?
What are the topics covered? (Kinder Smart Educational Toys For 3 to 6 Year Olds)
- Animals and their homes: With animals talking about their habitat, how they sound, their young ones and all the different sounds and interaction – this is going to be your little one’s favorite poster!
- Being Safe: The tiny human won’t stop at someone telling him or her not to put finger in the socket – will insist on knowing ‘why’! This poster will do that with interaction and as many times as they want!
- Birds: The experience will be just like being in a bird sanctuary – especially all those wonderful, weird and actual bird sounds and more about each of them!
- My body: We assure your little one will be fascinated by biology after this! They will be more aware of their own little body and how each body part helps us do things we otherwise cannot do.
- All about insects: Insects are not scary – they have their own interesting world! All about insects makes sure your kiddo knows an insect when he or she sees one!
- Our feelings: Don’t know how to talk about all the different kinds of feelings to your kiddo? Our feelings chart will take care of it with exciting audio.
- Community helpers: Professions and how they dress, what they do, and what they learnt to be able to do their job – each one has a different story to tell!
- Healthy food: Good eating and lifestyle habits – all at the fingertips of your little one! This is sure to help your child recognize healthy foods and know how it helps them grow well.
- Parts of a plant: With this poster, your little one will be the expert in plant anatomy and will take special interest in gardening perhaps!
- Days and months: The months of the calendar and the days of the week will be remembered well by your little one with ease.
- Our festivals: We have so many festivals but does your kiddo know why they are celebrated? With this poster, they will know it all.
- English words: Synonyms and Antonyms: But what is a synonym and how do you teach synonyms to a child? Well, just pull out a chart of synonyms and antonyms from this kit.
- Shapes: The right start in creating interest in geometry – interactive shapes! They can recognise shapes in the world around them.
- Day and Night: While they might not listen to you to follow the routine, they sure will love to explore it themselves in this Day and Night poster!
- The sun, the moon, the stars and the planets: Why is there not a full moon every night in the sky? Let the moon explain to your kiddo, why it is so in this poster.
- Place Value: Place value is no more a confusing topic – with interaction it’s actually fun learning!
- Hindi Maatraein: Yes, Hindi grammar is a pain for us Indians also. But we can’t tell you how simple and easy it is to just pick up the poster and just let the interaction do the magic!
- All about animals: This takes your kiddo on an interactive tour in the world of animals. Your little one is going to identify a lot of them on their own in the nature around them or in a zoo park!
These educational toys and learning toys aid in preschool curriculum and are the perfect play tool or toy for your toddler! They can carry the posters anywhere, throw water on it and try to tear it – it won’t budge! It is also a perfect educational gift for your tiny human.
Educational Books Recommendations by Kids Age
- Educational Books For 2 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 3 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 4 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 5 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 6 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 7 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 8 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 9 Year Olds Kids
- Educational Books For 10 Year Olds Kids
- Kindergarten Books for 4 Years Olds Kids