About goDiscover | Interactive Learning Series
goDiscover interactive learning series fosters learning and development through interactive play in children by providing a fulfilling and innovative range of products which cater to diverse interests and hopes to win the hearts of both parents and child. It’s our mission to be the best-loved innovator of children’s learning series that build imaginations and thereby helping kids to discover themselves, their passion for learning and to keep their curiosity growing.
Interaction is the principle focus of all goDiscover products. The child interacts with the content, builds more interaction by adding audio content himself and deeper interaction is built when more people become co-creators in the interaction process through StickBuddy, the recordable stickers.
“Don’t just teach your kids to read, teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything” – George Carlin
As the name suggests goDiscover is the spirit to go and discover…Like go out in the world and explore. We are a 5-year-old company with the vision to surprise and delight every child with meaningful products.
Sonia Swaroop Choksi, mother of Anaya and Vipul Gupta, father of Arhaan and Amairaa came up with the idea of interactive books while interacting with their respective kids during their early childhood. Sonia could sense that all children at that age were incredibly observant and of course curious. They would not know how to read and write in the first few years but that does not stop them from wondering. In fact they wonder and explore the most in the first 5 years of life.
Being not in favour of giving gadgets and devices to young children, Sonia had the challenge to create meaningful and playful engagement for her daughter. Her usual routine was to spend hours at the book and toyshops but with Anaya’s love for books, they always ran short of them and somehow the toys never consumed her enough for their lack of depth that the kids have it in them!
While bringing up his twins, Vipul was present to the fact that early childhood learnings shape a child’s personality, aptitude, abilities and overall understanding. He shared a similar challenge of finding meaningful engagement for his children but with the options in the market, it was more often a helpless pursuit.
Together, Sonia and Vipul envisioned an interactive learning experience designed for kids and optimised for parents that would balance the values and learning’s of their times with the needs of young ones, today. While they almost overnight worked on creating the books and interaction through it, the idea of goDiscover was born.
Ever since then, goDiscover is accompanying children through steps of their cognitive development, offering multi-sensory innovative solutions and is now ready with SmartChart, the most intense and engaging charts that a parent could present to their child.
Sonia Swaroop Choksi, a documentary filmmaker and an entrepreneur has always had her interest in people and various facets of life. She is deeply curious and interested in resolving complexities. Formulating an interactive way of reading is what she took on as the first innovation initiative in the space of early childhood, which led to SmartBook while embedding recording into paper based products, is the second and is called StickBuddy. As her daughter grows and the exploration increases, she now has SmartChart rolled out, which is several years of research and writing of content that speaks behind those clutter-free attractive visuals.
Vipul Gupta, a banker and an entrepreneur has keen interest in education and learning and that draws him to look at innovative ways of people having access to the world of learning. goDiscover products are a result of his keen interest and entrepreneurial skills of connecting the dots and making things happen.
Our core values
- Create ‘Let Kids Lead’ products- Our products tap potential by engaging and inspiring the kids into learning, and never by directing or dictating them. Kids respond with their own twist by interacting with the products themselves
- Test everything-To become doubly sure of the product we make, we share it among the communities to be tested by parents, guardians & their little ones. If it doesn’t pass, we don’t launch our products
- Plan, unplan, replan– We spend as much time and attention as it needs, to get things working in the right direction. For us, the right direction is to keep the childhood intact.
- Combine multiple levels of learning- We incorporate an authentic learning experience into each of our products, on one hand, in-depth information and at the same time creativity rests on the ability to combine previously disparate elements in new ways.
- Constantly inspired- We’re less of ‘business analytics’ team and more of ‘reinvent ourselves’ team to promise the touch of newness. We want to be better tomorrow than we are today
- Develop beyond the rules of learning- We believe that learning is an evolving/ongoing and flexible process. Every child learns in his own way and hence we attach no rules of learning but provide enough space for wonderment to keep them constructively occupied
- We are picky- We select only the choicest quality materials to create durable, lasting products for years of use, and every product is designed to be easy to use and multi-functional for added value.
- Build what matters- We believe in building meaningful relationships with our customers, employees, vendors, governing bodies and other stakeholders to strengthen the ecosystem over a long time horizon.
- Reflect values into behaviours- Our values and behaviours complement each other and we carry them through to happy hours of our working day.
- Grateful attitude- We welcome your feedback regarding our products and services. Please email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We greatly appreciate it when customers take time to share their input.
About all of us
Making kids smile is the at the core of who we are and what we do
Our products are developed by young think-tank of researchers, writers, designers, voice-over artists, and editors with rich experience from diverse fields of education, research, psychology, administration and management background etc.
We, at goDiscover, bring the right bit of technology for you to enjoy learning in the most traditional, organic and simple ways. And we strive to simplify everything! We have conceptualised products- talking books, charts, washable and re-recordable stickers to achieve the best and desirable learning outcomes.
The secret of our products is magical for kids: They talk by themselves and ask children questions, tell jokes and sing songs. It comes from the work of our talented creators and advanced technology.
We easily get bored over non-challenging tasks because we are the finest fun-loving people prioritising kids’ happiness over everything we do. We think like kids and never take life too seriously, we love to interact with as many kids we meet, ask questions like kids, with loads of humour, curiosity and wonder.
We love food and we love sharing what we have 🙂
Together with you, we will share our genuinely useful products as a platform where children can play, laugh, relax and learn without any distraction from everyday life.